1. For all cases of exchange or return, the presentation of the Tax Coupon / Invoice will be mandatory;
2. It is recommended that all instructions for use contained in the product’s Instruction Manual must be strictly followed, so as not to result or characterize defects due to misuse;
3. The exchange will be conditioned to the availability of the product in stock. If the product is not in stock, you can choose one of the following alternatives:
3.1 Choose another product, paying or receiving the difference in value, if any; or
3.2 Receive a refund of the amount paid within 30 (thirty) days, counting from the date of receipt of the product at the company.
4. The consumer will be able to return the product through the Post Office, at the address that will be indicated by our Customer Service Channel or the withdrawal may be made by Racleteira, always at the same address where the delivery was made;
5. The replacement or refund process will only start after receiving the product at our Distribution Center and checking its conditions.
We developed our Policy, based on the Consumer Protection Code:
Article 49 of the Consumer Protection Code:
“The consumer can withdraw from the contract, within 7 days of signing or receiving the product or service, whenever the contracting for the supply of products and services takes place outside the commercial establishment, especially by telephone or at home. . “
Still in doubt?
Talk to us through our Customer Service Center on our website www.racleteira.com.br, email email@example.com or contact our Customer Relationship Channel on tel .: +55(31 9 9720-9139.
See also the Consumer Protection Code, on the website: http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/L8078.htm